Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Random Thought: Asexual Humor

Today I randomly thought about how it'd be like to experience sexual attraction towards a girl. And it made me think, "What would I call myself afterwards?" Because, really, what would I consider myself after experiencing such an incident if it actually happened to me?

Would I still call myself asexual anyway? Or would I call myself gray-asexual? Or would a more appropriate label be "gray-sexual"? Or would "demisexual" be a better name simply because I most likely wouldn't experience sexual attraction except if deep emotional attachment to the person is involved? Would I afterwards have to consider calling myself homosexual? Or would I have to consider calling myself "bisexual", simply because of the fact that I just might experience sexual attraction towards a guy someday? Or would I have to consider naming myself "pansexual" because of not knowing if I'd turn out to be such?

Now thinking about it, my brain hurts. I'd rather not think about this unless it actually happens to me.

Sorry about this weird humor today. I have a strange mind today. (But don't I always?)

No comments:

Post a Comment