Sunday, January 11, 2015

Don't You Worry, Child (Somewhat My Prayer)

A while back I was feeling down about my silly sexual orientation which makes no sense. But suddenly I heard these words in Pentatonix's Save the World/Don't You Worry Child:

...My Father said:
Don't you worry
Don't you worry, child
Heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry
Don't you worry, child...

I think God might've wanted me to hear that at that exact moment (emphasis on Father). Especially since I don't understand my sexual orientation. Sometimes I feel like saying "You know what? Let's make this simple. Let's call me a hetero-romantic homosexual and get this all over with." But at the same time, I feel like, "Well, what about the fact that I am at times not sexually attracted to anyone? What then?"

But then I remember those words and think of it as sort of a prayer:

My Father said:
Don't you worry
Don't you worry, child
Heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry
Don't you worry, child

I also made a petition at the Church's intentions book. I asked for a specific special intention. I'll give you a hint as to what it pertains to:

It concerns my curiosity about my sexual orientation.

I'd make a point here, but I don't think this is exactly making a point. Just ranting about myself.

Anyway, have a wonderful, lovely  evening!

God bless,
Ximena

No comments:

Post a Comment