Monday, January 19, 2015

So I Saw A YouTube Video...

... and, while watching the video, a random girl appeared in the video for just a short amount of time. But wow. Wow. WOW. She was so attractive and lovely! Her hair was glowing bright with its orange glow (who'd have thought I would one day be attracted to a red-headed!), and her smile and eyes were so sweet. And wow... How else do I describe her?

To put it short and simple, I never thought I'd feel this way about a beautiful girl. I've felt this way about handsome guys, but a beautiful girl? Never!

I would give the link to the video and the time she appears in the video, but I'm afraid I would rather not. Else I'll be dealing with guys, maybe even some girls, who feel attracted to her as well. And I'm not going to deal with that! At least not right now.

But, gosh... She was beautiful! I won't deny her beauty, nor this small attraction to her aesthetic appearance.

2 comments:

  1. I find redhaired girls to be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a funny story but you still keep your faith. I think that is what is more important to give God the exclusive of developing you. I really wish life could be easier for us all but we have to feel alive so we walk each path of pain with our heads held high. Living, loving or dying, we all yearn to be with him, to be God.

    ReplyDelete